Chicago Coalition for the Homeless is a Chicago-based organization that advocates to prevent and end homelessness.
Create a plan to fund special advocacy campaign increasing funding for homeless services.
- Develop targeted major donor prospect list.
- Define scope and purpose of campaign leadership committee.
- Identify engagement programs to attract new and revitalize existing donors.
- Craft targeted donor communications and messaging.
- Prepared an extensive fundraising plan integrating the best practices of political campaigns and nonprofit organizations.
- Helped CCH identify influencers and ambassadors and strategies to maximize leadership.
- Provided a roadmap to reach campaign fundraising goal.