Cancer Wellness Center is a Northbrook, Illinois-based organization that provides education, wellness services, and psychosocial support to people with cancer and their loved ones.
What I appreciated most was Lisa and Nancy always challenged me to do more. But they didn’t give me a bunch of ideas and leave. They stayed with me, prepared me, followed up. They wanted results as much as I did and worked with me to get there. 100% of the time I was rewarded when I followed their guidance. They gave me the confidence I needed to lead our organization to the next level of fundraising.—Nancy Bulzoni, Executive Director, Cancer Wellness Center
- Support leadership in diversifying and enhancing CWC’s donor relationships.
- Increase awareness of and engagement with this “hidden gem.”
- Developed a series of engagement opportunities for prospective donors on the North Shore to connect with CWC.
- Created custom system for improved donor cultivation and stewardship.
- Coached and provided ongoing support for the Executive Director and board members, improving skills and confidence in fundraising.
- Empowered Executive Director and board members to solicit larger and more targeted gifts.
- Enhanced organization’s visibility in the community.
- Helped grow annual event revenue by 50%. Overall fundraising rose 23% during our work with CWC.